Sunday, August 16, 2009

Playing Catchup

I know its taken forever to post anything new. I guess as the spring winds down and summer begins some things just go by the way side and this happened to be one of them. We began the summer with finishing the Love Dare Bible study which was wonderful. In between finishing this and summer Jason came down with MRSA and decided to spend a week in the hospital. Then what do you know...summer was in full force. I declare sometimes I didnt know if I was coming or going. However summer has decided to start winding down and hence a routine will emerge from all of the chaos. I am hoping to become more faithful to blogging some thoughts as this routine gets established. I like the outlet to let thoughts flow.

I have been blessed this weekend by wonderful friends who truely care. I was treated to a wonderful dinner last night with just some girlfriends for an early birthday treat. Then this morning in sunday school, my dear friend Mary surprised me with birthday blessings and happy birthday doughnuts. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful women. I thank my Lord that He has allowed me to be blessed by them in so many different ways. Each time I see them I think of these words from 2 corinthians 9:14-15 " And they will pray for you with deep affection because of overflowing grace God has given to you. Thank God for this gift to wonderful for words". I am truely thankful that these ladies are my prayer warriors. And once again I am blessed.

No comments: