Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby its Cold

Its cold out today. Granted the above pic is about a year old, I think that if its not going to be above freezing, then there should be some snow involved. Its a day to cuddle up and try to stay warm. I intend on trying to do that for the next day or so.
In other news I just want to say that the LORD is GOOD! Praises to HIM for the answered prayers concerning my step mom. I know she has had mighty prayer warriors on her behalf for some time now. Its times like this that I am truly amazed at the power prayer has. I have experienced the power of prayer on a personal note as well. Being told that Sarah would be our only child, I turned this issue over to God, and HE provided our family with Abby. How wonderful and mighty is our LORD! I stand in awe of the mighty things He has done.

Maybe today is a day to cuddle up and stay warm in the LORD. Maybe there are days like this to remind us that it is time to cuddle up in the warmth of our God. What could be better than a good snuggle with your father?

1 comment:

angie shockley said...

I don't know many other things that can compare to snuggling up with the Father!